Thursday, July 19, 2007

help.


still dont have a camera (or a phone for that matter) so im putting the word out again. i feel borrowing someones camera is a bit foolish so instead i offer you the opportunity of a life time. intern for me. its easy. all you have to do is follow me around, take pictures and document my daily travels/adventures...that is unless you have something better to do. think of it as investment. you rub my back and when i make some dough ill make it rain all over your college tuition, morgages, dental and heatlh insurance, car notes, vactions, kids, weddings ect ect. its a win win.

four things.
1. must be trained in photography.
2. must have a bike
3. must be willing to pay for everything (me, you, my friends, cabs, food, ect ect)
4. no women

always,
unemployed lloyd

"aint no shame in borrowing money from your intern" - unemployed lloyd

5 comments:

TheDalai said...

i got you in the evening. I work a 8-5er, but i know we could hang out and do cool stuff and take pictures of it. However, i aint got no money so your buying your own food..

MCFLY said...

HAHAH HEY I BORROWED MONEY FROM MY INTERN WHEN WE WERE IN KALI NO SHAME BE

" im not ashamed im not ashamed"
-thirstin howl III

rev.mcfly !

Anonymous said...

I AM LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB... I CANT LEAVE THE PALM TREES THOUGH... DONT WORRY SON, WHEN I GET THESE MILLIONS RIGHT QUICK IM GONNA FINANCE YOU AND YOUR SOCIAL EXPERIMENTS...

DR. DARK ALLEY
AKA
CHEMICAL AL-LEE

Anonymous said...

I think I might be a bit pissed if you got an intern. I INVENTED THE DJ INTER SON... although I never needed one/got one... I deserve nothing. nevermind...

DJ Mighty Mouse said...

So I guess the lack of celluar service would be why you never responded when I was in the city for the past week. I wonder who was getting those irrate messages? Whoops!