Thursday, September 13, 2007

i love my friends pt.4

last time i was in maryland spiro brought it upon himself to show me a good time no matter what. hes rad like that. everytime i see him i walk away with the most amazing stories. last time we hung out i remember we were walking down the street on our way to some house party (or lack there of). i couldnt hold my piss in so while walking i whiped it out and urinated in the street. not paying attention i accidently/purposely hit spiro in the leg. i laughed. however, he didnt think it was funny and even yelled at me. i felt bad. i didnt know he would get so mad so instead of saying sorry and him being mad at me all night i told him to piss far as he could and i basically ran through the stream a couple times. yes it was gross and maybe even a bit gay. however, thats what friends do. i think. ha.

i enjoy spiro.


always,
unemployed lloyd

No comments: